Bulk speed test multiple urls using Google's Page Speed tool...
Easily identify slow pages and view prioritised speed improvements for hundreds of urls.
Enter a list of urls, crawl a sitemap, or crawl a whole webpage for links to test.
NEW updates for Google PageSpeed v5 coming soon!
Batch Speed is a bulk page speed checker that uses Google's Page Speed API.
The tool crawls webpages, sitemaps or lists of urls before speed testing the resulting urls.
View and export desktop and mobile speed scores and improvements.
- Display results as a grid or table
- View a prioritised list of improvements
- Export to CSV
- Filter desktop and mobile results
- Sort results by speed, size or recommendations
- Free for up to 500 urls
Speeding up page load times improves website user experience and SEO ranking.
Batch Speed makes it easy to identify slow pages and prioritise your speed improvements.
- Fixed sitemap crawler.
- Filter out external and invalid links. Table links open in new window.
- Fixed incorrect mobile speed score issue.
- Style updates and fixed font loading.
- Initial launch.
Many thanks for everyone who has sent me comments, bugs and suggestions!
Any feedback is really useful for future development of this tool.