Bulk speed test multiple urls using Google's Page Speed checker
Easily identify slow pages and view prioritised speed and SEO improvements for hundreds of urls. Enter a list of urls, crawl a sitemap, or crawl a whole web page to test performance.
Full website speed testing and performance optimization
Batch Speed is a bulk page speed test that uses Google's Page Speed checker (Lighthouse).
The SEO tool crawls websites, sitemaps or lists of urls and then speed tests the resulting pages.
View and export desktop or mobile page speed scores and track performance improvements for your website or competitors.
Batch Speed helps you improve your SEO site speed and optimize your website performance.
- Display speed test results as a grid or table
- View a prioritised list of SEO and speed improvements
- Export tests to CSV format
- Filter desktop and mobile speed results
- Sort results by page speed, size or recommendations
- Free for up to 500 urls
Speeding up page load times improves user experience and website SEO rank.
Batch Speed makes it easy to identify slow web pages and prioritise your speed and SEO improvements.
- Fixed bug for urls without protocol
- Added SSL, fixed CSV export, improved reliability
- Now uses Google Page Speed v5 (Lighthouse)
- Fixed sitemap crawler.
- Filter out external and invalid links. Table links open in new window.
- Fixed incorrect mobile speed score issue.
- Style updates and fixed font loading.
- Initial launch.
Many thanks for everyone who has sent me comments, bugs and suggestions!
Any feedback is really useful for future development of this tool.
Feel free to get in touch on twitter @dudeyjon, or drop me an email and I will get back to you.
Thanks for any donations!